Bethesda Home is a newly redecorated senior care center with 50 beds. Each room is Medicare certified, which gives our residents the peace of mind ... knowing that their room will be there for them following a hospital stay. In striving to provide quality Christian care, we pride ourselves on preserving the dignity and independence of the residents.
- 24-hour, skilled/sub-acute professional care (I-V therapy, 24-hour oxygen, wound care).
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy.
- Full dietary program offering three meals and snacks (approved by dietitian).
- Daily housekeeping and laundry.
- Total maintenance and upkeep.
- Well balanced and varied activity program.
- Assistance from social services, if needed.
- Transportation to local medical appointments.
- Toll-free number for residents and their families convenience.
News & Events
BETHESDA HOME WALLEYE CHALLENGE
SATURDAY, AUGUST 23rd, 2014
Rules Meeting & Calcutta Friday, August 22nd.
Please contact Erin Christofferson or Anne Baumgarn
for more information!